Saturday, February 23, 2008

Finding Warez on Google Search

Well I should not be adding this post but I am still adding to help you. Anyways I am not providing any links to pirated softwares :)

So how many of you have tried to find warez on google? Maybe not many, but now its easier for you to do so after reading this post.

1. Go to Google, Google China to be exact (http://www.google.com/intl/zh-cn/)
Note: The trailing forward slash is important.

2. Now, there are 3 buttons on the bottom (see in the image), but what do they mean? I also have no clue. Just click the third one.











3. Last step, just type in you program (we're going to use Adobe PS) and at the end, type cracked and download at the end, so it would be like this:

Adobe Photoshop CS cracked download

4. Click search and try to navigate around the weird Chinese text (yes you will have to do this).

I know this is simple and most of you know this, but I thought it would be nice for those you don't.

P.S. - The most difficult part is to navigate through "The Weird Chinese Text".

0 comments:

Design by Free blogger template