Sunday, March 11, 2007

ShutDown Day - Can you keep your PC Off?


Prepare yourself. Do you dare to shutdown your PC and will not touch it within 24 hours?

For the people who are not in "computer industries",they can easily say Of Course I can. But for us the computer science students, blogger, people who work 80% depend on computers, what would you say? Some will say, "Arrgh, I can't live without my PC. Without it, what I'm going to do?"...huhuhu...am I right?

Well, there is a challenge for those who are computer geeky, computer lover or anyone who using computers everyday in their life. I challenge you to shutdown your PC and don’t ever touch or use any computers within 24 hours start on Shutdown Day (24 March 2007). If you can cut your hand away from keyboard and mouse, I admit you are cool.

Remember, its 24 March 2007. Shutdown your computer on this day and find out! Can you survive for 24 hours without your computer? According to the Votes today, 42820 say they CAN while 6677 say they CANNOT. So, what are you waiting for, Vote now!!!

0 comments:

Design by Free blogger template